Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Professors you want to slap...

I have endured an entire semester in a horribly boring class taught by a professor who hates me.

What could be worse than that in college?

How about a horribly boring class taught by a professor who hates me that said, and I quote, "In case this applies to any of you, blogging is not journalism. It's just not."

Oh really, rude professor? Blogging is not journalism? Isn't the whole point of being a journalist to express yourself through writing and through news? If I'm not mistaken, editorials are considered journalism. Columns are considered journalism. They're both opinion pieces. Why, oh why, moody, grumpy professor, do you think that blogging is any different?

In any case, even if this journalism professor thinks that my newfound love for blogging isn't journalism, I still enjoy myself, typing out my thoughts, expressing personal views on topics that he would probably consider irrelevant and juvenile. So, I have only one thing to say to this professor:

Only two classes left until the end of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment